Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I would like to know the charges a AVIC-8200NEX

Customer Question

I would like to know the charges for installing a AVIC-8200NEX or a Garmin Drive Smart 70LMT, or a Jensen VX7012 tin my 2006 Mercedes R 350.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I don't know what the standard price for the installation (labor, that is, excluding the parts involved, and excluding the actual purchase price of the units you mention themselves). In general, to determine the price of a mostly-labor-charge task, one must ask providers of the service for a quote on the service/task in question.If you need contact information for local installers of the equipment you mentioned, please tell me your local zip code, or town/city and state. Thanks.