Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Connected kw-adv65bt on my 2004 Tahoe everything seems to work

Customer Question

connected kw-adv65bt on my 2004 Tahoe everything seems to work except I have no audio from any speaker
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi Hernando and welcome to JustAnswer, Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):• check if the speaker/speaker wires are directly tied to the JVC KW-ADV65BT's speaker wire pair sets;• confirm that there is no external amplifier used by this vehicle;• or if there is, that it is getting a remote turn on trigger from the JVC KW-ADV65BT's blue/white wire.