Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

Cd player stuck error 3 messageJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

cd player stuck error 3 message
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cd player stuck showing error 3 message
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if I can
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 7 months ago.
Year?Make?Model?of vehicle.Is this Factory or Aftermarket CDIF aftermarket, Brand & Model Number of Unit
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2003 lexus sc 430 factory unit
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
could u please respond!! I haven't gotten a email or anything since I PAID for it last night....if you cant help me just say so! and please refund my money. thank you!
very sorry.............NO Internet & just got it back on.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.. error 3 = CD Mechanism Error & there is NO Customer fix, other than Replacing the CD MechanismLexus has stopped selling small parts & only sells the "complete Mechanism"Most Shops will charge apprx $255.00 - 325.00 to replace / repairMany times you can find the "same Model Number" Unit ON-Line, E-Bay, etc. for less than Repair.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more information?please respond or ratethank you