Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Good morning, my name is***** have question about the two

Customer Question

good morning, my name is***** have question about the two way remote for my 4706 starting kit. The back of the remote says model 7756v. I hooked it up to the usb on my computer to charge it last night, and when I got up today, the screen is completely blank. Help. I had the system installed on 12-5-14
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The screen may be blank while it is charging, after a while, when the main part of the circuitry times out and turns Off.If it remains blank, turn the remote Off for 5+ minutes, if you can. Or remove the batteries, if you cannot, for 5 minutes or longer. (The battery should be under a square or oblong hatch on the reverse or under-side of the remote. It is square-ish and has two wires coming off it to a jack; to 'remove the battery', you unplug that jack, which may require removing the battery first.) Let me know how it goes - or, rate my answer, please. Thanks.