Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation

Customer Question

Hi Don
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
not able to call............Did you have a question?Post it here & will see if I can helpthanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a rear camera on a Toyota Sequoia. The rear window on the tail gate goes down inside the tail gate. I put it down the other day and it snagged on the yellow AV rca cable and broke it in half. Since then, the rear camera is displaying No Signal when I put it in reverse. I spliced the cable back together and still get nothing.
what Year Sequoia?
did you have the year?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it's an aftermarket stereo. Jensen VX7022 with a external camera.
Thank you for the "added info"IF you are sure the splices were insulated from each other & there is power (voltage) to the Camera, then it is likely the CameraIF you are not sure the Camera has power (voltage), then you need to test from the Unit to the CameraLet me know what you find
did you need more info?
.Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..