stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I'm trying to get some info to use my garmin nuvi 65lmt, but

Customer Question

I'm trying to get some info to use my garmin nuvi 65lmt, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. What exactly do you need help with? Would you like the manual maybe? Let me know and I'll try and help. Steve