Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I bought a Daimler Chrysler radio at stars sale. I have purchased the entry code so I'

Customer Question

I bought a Daimler Chrysler radio at stars sale. I have purchased the entry code so I'm good there. My question is this: how do I decide the date code so I can get the correct year wiring harness adapter? The sellers said it was out of their sons 2007 or 2008 Dodge Charger, but I want to be certain.
The date code on the S/N label is 0139 1324
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That does not look like a date code. In fact it does not look like a true Chrysler radio serial number, being divided into groups of four numerals. Do you have the model # ***** the radio? I might be able to tell you more about it with that info.Also the full serial number could help.