Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Pickford fosgate from Mitsubishi Eclipse 2012:When I have

Customer Question

Pickford fosgate from Mitsubishi Eclipse 2012:
When I have set stations on all 6 Buttons they are memorized by the Radio only for appr.
5 min.
When I turn on the Radio afterwards it starts with AM even when I made the Settings on FM.
When I go back to FM only button No. 3 is rememberd.
Can you help me?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. One user of Rockford Fosgate radio reported: 'No usable manual station setting'. Admittedly he said he found the settings hard to do, but it makes what you report less surprising. How new is the radio? perhaps it has, if it is several years old, a small battery in it that powers memory to remember the station settings, that has ceased to hold power enough to keep the settings in memory for longer than 5 minutes. But it's odd that only the value for button 3 is remembered by the system.