Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

How do I upload a new background image to my Kenwood DNX572BH?

Customer Question

How do I upload a new background image to my Kenwood DNX572BH? How do I upload other images to be displayed on the screen?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that you used an image file of the wrong file type (or 'File Type' - which can be GIF, JPG or JPEG, or others such as BMP or TIFF etc.). In the Kenwood types I know of, you select Picture, then get a preview of it. If that preview does not display, it's of the wrong file type. I think you will find that JPG or JPEG is most likely to work properly, if it is not too high-resolution, if it does not have too many pixels in it.