Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

M trying to obtain an instruction manual for double 2din/in dash gps navi car dvd player

Customer Question

m trying to obtain an instruction manual for
double 2din/in dash gps navi car dvd player bluetooth
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 10 months ago.
it would help if you posted Brand & Model Numberthanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I DO NOT HAVE THAT INFORMATION. I WILL TRY TO ATTACH A PICTURE
thank you for the image.......There are "100's" of Units like that made by many different Manufacturers & most will operate differently than othersWhat site are you seeing this image or any other info may help
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
EBAY
please go to the site you are seeing this image & copy the URL & post the URL back hereURL is the address in your Address Bar
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I CAN NOT GET IT TO COPY I HAVE TO GO. WILL TRY LATER
thanks..........
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/GM-CAR-TRUCK-VAN-SUV-GPS-NAVIGATION-Cd-Dvd-Bluetooth-Radio-Stereo-Double-Din-/281830177855?nav=SEARCH
>
Thank you for the added info..........That appears to be the Power Acoustik PDN 626B Double Din AM/FM/DVD/BT 6.2-Inch with Navigation Amazon looks to be a little lesshttp://www.amazon.com/Power-Acoustik-PDN-626B-Navigation/dp/B00T3QC3JS%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q%26tag%3Dduckduckgo-d-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00T3QC3JS.Here is the the ManaulClick Link....http://www.poweracoustik.com/downloads/PDN-626B.pdf.
is there a problem with my answer?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT. THE PICTURE I SENT YOU AND THE ONE IN THE INSTRUCTION BOOK DO NOT LOOK THE SAME. MY MAIN CONCERN IS THE CLOCK IS SET TO GMT AND MILITARY TIME INSTEAD OF STANDARD TIME. THAMK YOU
That is the Exact Manual for that Unit / Picture of what you sentClock Setup starts on page 8 or 9
click attachmentI supplied the Manual & my answer is correct
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IS THERE A WAY I CAN ATTACH A PHOTO OF THE RADIO. THE INSTRUCTI0NS DO NOT MACH THE ONE I HAVE QUESTIONS ON.
you posted the URL for the Radio:http://m.ebay.com/itm/GM-CAR-TRUCK-VAN-SUV-GPS-NAVIGATION-Cd-Dvd-Bluetooth-Radio-Stereo-Double-Din-/281830177855?nav=SEARCH> which is "totally different" from the Unit that you NOW postMy answer above was correct from your information above.What is the URL for the Radio you now post a picture of?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I DO NOT HAVE A URL. I FOUND IT WHILE SURFING RADIOS ON THE INTERNET. I THINK I WILL SAY INCLE AND NOT WASTE ANY MORE OF YOUR TIME. IF I GET UPSET ENOUGH I WILL TAKE THE RADIO OUT AND REPLACE WITH A DIFFERENT ONE. THANKS
Likely the Unit is one of these, as they are made by the same companyEinccar EC3360CAMTTocado TH8829HDBoth made by:Shenzhen Tonghai Create Electronics Co.,Ltd.Problem is getting service or On-Line supportlet me know if you need further;.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.