Expert-Repair, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

Thanks in advance my questions. I just installed the after

Customer Question

HI There, thanks in advance for answering my questions. I just installed the after market head unit into my 2015 built mitsubushi mirage (sedan).everything works good. Then, I want to get the steering wheel control works on my head unit, but i dont know which wire to connect. The head unit contains 3 wires that i can connect to my car (sw - key1, sw- key2 and ground), then i can use the steering control.
However there are 3 harness from my mirage, 2 was connected into the old head unit (at the moment, i only connect one to my head unit with ISO harness, i dont know what is the second original harness for). last harness from my mirage is connect to the original "bluetooth and hand free" unit.
Can you please tell me which wire , from which harness that i need to use to connect to the new head unit (key1, key2 and ground wire).
*i would like to attached picture for your better understanding my questions, but i dont know how to post it here. :(
Thanks again
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Expert-Repair replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

What you will need is something like the Axxess ASWC-1 Steering Wheel Control Adapter, that will allow you to retain your factory steering radio controls.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.