Expert-Repair
Expert-Repair, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

My son purchased a Toyota Tacoma with a after market Pioneer

Customer Question

My son purchased a Toyota Tacoma with a after market Pioneer stereo avh-270bt installed system. He can't pair his phone and is getting a memory full message. He tried putting the emergency brake on, but it didn't fix the issue. Any ideas on how to delete/clear out the old memory and pair his phone?
Thanks.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Expert-Repair replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Stop vehicle and apply park brake (has to be connected) bluetooth menu select clear memory touch clear again and all is cleared, you can also use the reset on the unit by opening the main front if equipped which will factory reset the unit or you can alternatively do via menu if no button.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.