Expert-Repair, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

Installed fh-x820bs in 09 hhr no sound?

Customer Question

installed fh-x820bs in 09 hhr no sound?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Expert-Repair replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Does your vehicle have or did have the factory pioneer system? If so it requires special adaptors in order to retain the factory amp as without it you will not have audio without then also bypassing the amplifier. The radio otherwise is connected to the vehicle via a special radio to vehicle harness, unless all speakers were not connected to the harness correctly this would mean either radio is on mute/another setting, fuse blown, or fatory amp not connected to the replacement radio. There could be other possibilities but these are the most likely.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.