Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

In have work done on my viper alarm system in my 2007 cts.

Customer Question

In have work done on my viper alarm system in my 2007 cts. The repairman had to disconnect my battery to do the repair.
I have a Rosen Nav system, after the alarm repair, I had to reset some the interfaces such as backup camera, etc.
The only interface that I can reset is the
SAT interface.
How do I reset it? It shows that it greed
Out!
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The tuner connection for your SAT Nav in the Rosen system may be disconnected, or its power wiring may be unhooked so that it cannot function with the Rosen.

(Or perhaps it simply hasn't had a connection to the Satellite for navigation yet.)

But given that the car was just worked on, you have a right to complain to the alarm repair facility, since they apparently unhooked something vital to your car's navigation. (E.g. the antenna to the satellite nav tuner, even.)