Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My IPhone 6s Plus won't connect with Bluetooth in my Kenwood

Customer Question

My IPhone 6s Plus won't connect with Bluetooth in my Kenwood DNX6190HD. Any solutions?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

The first thing I would suggest doing is deleting all bluetooth pairings on both the head unit and on the Iphone and then doing the pairing again. If it doesn't work, please let me know the exact steps you take to do the pairing and at what step it fails.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did delete both the setting on both the car unit and the iPhone setting several times and still it iPhone does not pair with the unit.

Can you tell me the steps you take and where it fails? It would have to be failing at some step in the process.