Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I purchased a after market gps sys impala ltz with bose sys

Customer Question

I purchased a after market gps sys for a2009chev impala ltz with bose sys the radio volume cant be lowerd. the blinking noise from the turn sig is very loud along with the chime from key inserted and seat belt . Also when I go to change a city location in gps nav sys the complete in dash gps sys screen goes blank
***********@*****.***
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this a factory system installed after the vehicle was built or a complete after market system installed and wired in to try and work with your existing vehicle electronics?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
complete after market sys.trying to with existing electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is this a system that is made to tie into the electronics in the vehicle and if so do you have all the proper wiring adapters or is this a system you are just trying to make work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its made to tie into factory electronics had all proper adapters installed by a professional he didn't know what the cause of problem was .told me to email manufacture who said to try noise supressor
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.

Have you checked with a GM dealer to see if they can reprogram the radio for any of these issues here in case this is a dealer programming issue for your radio as it can sometimes be?