Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

I have a Pioneer car stereo model DEH-2750MP, MOSFET 50Wx4,

Customer Question

I have a Pioneer car stereo model DEH-2750MP, MOSFET 50Wx4, CD and MP3 player. Is it possible to connect a IPod?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, The Pioneer has no provisions for an external source directly, and also does not have a BlueTooth receiver in order to receive wireless signals. However, a wireless FM transmitter (which allows an FM station to be the carrier for the sound) can be used. Your Ipod will connect to the transmitter and then the transmitter plays through your FM stereo. The unit can be purchased at the link below:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/scosche-corded-fm-transmitter-for-apple-ipod-and-iphone-black/2490866.p?id=1218330753739&skuId=2490866

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter has previously connected wirelessly to the Pioneer stereo via her IPhone. How could she do this? I did not purchase any FM transmitter.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

Please recheck the Model Number DEH-2750MP
That is an OLD Model Number according to my Pioneer Listings
IF it is the Old DEH-2750MP, then it does NOT have any Inputs & the only way to use IPod or IPhone is with Adapter as shown by above Expert