Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I hope you can help! I was semi kidnapped on feb 2015 by my

Customer Question

Hi I hope you can help! I was semi kidnapped on feb 2015 by my ex employer and had my Navman with me. I had entered a couple of addresses Prior to that and one after the ordeal but I did not enter an address because he would say no need because he knew where we were going the navigator was telling us to make a u turn as we were moving away from a Job address I had entered. Is there any way I can prove where I was on that day!? Ease help
Me I'm very distressed
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Make a complaint or charge to the police. There's nothing less to do, to see if the ex-employer offended criminally in his behavior, or to see if you can punish him.

As for evidence from the Navman... I don't think they ever store routes previously traversed. If you entered an address at or near the one you were taken to, that might be shown as evidence though.

But if it was February 2015 (twenty-fifteen), then there may be nothing left of evidence on the Navman, after a year's time, unless the Navman has been quite unused since then, I'm sorry to say.