Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have ungo ezsde1477t and my son cannot get the car to

Customer Question

we have ungo ezsde1477t and my son cannot get the car to start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he as hit a bunch of buttons and the car wont start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Car Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, and based on "...hit a bunch of buttons...", then propose to start fresh / revert to basics; consider performing a RESET. A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed. If have not been done and should you venture to try: please click HERE.

Perhaps the video tutorial HERE may shed insight.

If not corrective, then determine if the learn routine has been inadvertently locked. Note if the siren generates one long chirp when attempting to reset / program the unit, the learn routine is locked and must be unlock using the ProSecurityProgrammer before proceeding.