Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Need the code 2001 Barina

Customer Question

Need the code for a 2001 Barina
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Car Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

If you are looking for the anti theft code, unfortunately the only way to obtain that is from the manufacturer or the dealer if the head unit is original equipment from the car manufacturer. This is by design. Since it is an inti theft measure, being able to get the codes some other way would defeat the purpose they serve. If you need help getting in contact with the dealer or manufacturer, let me know.