Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have Viper Model 4806 on a 2008 Toyota Solara. The remote

Customer Question

I have Viper Model 4806 on a 2008 Toyota Solara. The remote lights just keep flashing and I cannot turn them off nor start car. Help
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Car Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Make sure it is not in valet mode.

1. Turn the ignition switch On and then Off
2. Immediately press and release the control button once
3. The control center LED turns On when entering and Off when
exiting.