Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Collegs May you help me?

Customer Question

Hi collegs
May you help me?
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
On the screen I see Run flur indicator inoperative and I can't run because my engine stuck...
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

It sounds like your main problem is that your car will not run because of the alarm?

The first thing I would do is disable the alarm. You can do this by putting it in valet mode. How you do that will depend on the model. Most will have a switch under the driver side dash board. Simply flipping that switch should put the alarm in valet mode. If you have an antenna with a button on it on the dash above the steering wheel, then pressing and holding that until it turns red or stops flashing should put the alarm in valet mode. Let me know if that answers your question or if you need more information.