stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have an alpine ine-z928hd stereo in my vehicle. But the

Customer Question

Hi - I have an alpine ine-z928hd stereo in my vehicle. But the settings button is not lit up for me to go into. Is there anyway to get into these settings?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is this a fresh/new install? ...or has it been in use for some time and this issue just recent?

Have you tried a RESET?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This was in the vehicle when I purchased it. The settings button hasn't been lit up since I bought the vehicle.We did a reset on the stereo itself, but no luck
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

I understand.

With the described symptom and that a RESET was not corrective would then point to an internal hardware issue. If comfortably able and feel safe to do so, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?