Sijad H.
Sijad H., Consultant
Experience:  Multitude of experience in vehicle electronics and wiring diagrams.
61965098

I broke my auto page alarm gadget how can I get it replace?

Customer Question

I broke my auto page alarm gadget how can I get it replace? I'm not able to used my vehicle because with my gadget being broke I'm unable to drive my vehicle. What shall I do I lived in South Carolina, I had this install in New York 8 years ago at proline.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. You can purchase a replacement remote/gadget online. Here is one website you can purchase it from: Click Here.

Once you purchase the remote, it will come with instructions on how to program the remote. Follow the instructions to program it to your vehicle.

This is one option. The other option is to talk to a local auto page dealer.

You can find a dealer that is closes to you by entering your City, State, and Zip code on the following page : Click Here.

Your local dealer will carry the same products if not a suitable replacement for your alarm system and should get you up and running in no time.