Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

I WANT TO GET A REMOTE START DAUGHTERS MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER

Customer Question

I WANT TO GET A REMOTE START FOR MY DAUGHTERS MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT MODEL TRUCK AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE IM GETTING A DECENT ONE, THE DEALER GAVE ME A PRICE FOR THE PYTHON # ***** AT $525.00 AND AN OUTSIDE OUTFIT GAVE ME THE PRICE OF A COMPERABLE VIPER FOR $410.00 BUT THEY WANT $75.00 EXTRA TO HOOK IT UP SO THE DEFROST GOES ON WHEN YOU START IT FOR IT'S $485.00, I AM LEANING TOWARDS THE MITSUBISHI DEALER BECAUSE THERE IS NOT THAT BIG A DIFFERENCE IN PRICE AND IF SOMETHING DOES WRONG THEY WILL STAND BEHIND IT, YOUR THOUGHTS??
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

i think you are correct here.

go with the dealer system,it isnt that much more money,and if you do have a problem it will be worth the extra money to be able to take it back to them for repairs.

go with the python $525 it may/will pay off in the long run

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.