stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I own Kenwood DDX7036BT audio system. the problem is the

Customer Question

Hi I own Kenwood DDX7036BT audio system. the problem is the menu bar at the bottom of the unit does not work any more. I have to use the remove to operate the unit and that does not support all the functions. Cand you assist thank you Norman
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 11 months ago.

To put this simply, if its a mechanical issue in this instance; there's not much that can be done outside of the mfr. warranty. If its a part that has to be serviced, it usually has to get sent back for service. You could try cleaning the contacts, auto parts stores literally have a solution for it, a spray on application. There's not much else that can be done about it after a hardwired function fails to respond appropriately.