stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have an autostart, I have been having issues with it

Customer Question

Customer: my name is***** have an autostart, I have been having issues with it lately because it either just cycles through the lights and doesn't start the car or it sets off the alarm every now and again it actually starts the car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: certainly, when I push start on the remote the dashlights come on, but the starter doesn't crank over. Or the car alarm goes off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Car Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no problem I will run out and grab the model # ***** the main module
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 11 months ago.

What is the model number, please?