Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Blaupunkt cape town 940 screen flashing. all other

Customer Question

blaupunkt cape town 940 screen flashing . all other applications on radio working well
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all electrical connections to it are o.k. with no loose,damaged or corroded wiring or connections.If this is or has all been checked and found to be o.k. this may be a fault with the radio itself internally needing replaced.I have seen the radio fail before in the past needing replaced to correct this fault here before.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete