Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Dnn9150 installed and an iphone s6 can I use apple

Customer Question

I have a Dnn9150 installed and an iphone s6 can I use apple carplay
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Apple's CarPlay is compatible with your model of iPhone, if you have an Apple iPhone 6s.

However, Apple's page on CarPlay, though it says Kenwood aftermarket-installed systems can be used with it, does not offer a download link, or anything like specific information.

However, Kenwood's page on your model the DNN9150, does not mention CarPlay. It may only be included with different Kenwood models than the one you have.

It may be that your car manufacturer can upgrade your car to include CarPlay - or, that you can have it installed. What maker and model of car do you think of putting CarPlay into?