Aric, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can you send me wiring diagram, -60 speakers, it must have

Customer Question

can you send me wiring diagram, for spr-60 speakers, it must have gotten throw out.
thank you mike hemus,
***@******.***
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, What brand speakers are you referring to- Alpine SPR-60's?

If so what diagram do you need- there is a positive and a negative terminal on each speaker. The larger spade terminal is positive and the smaller terminal is negative.

Is that what you're looking for? If not, please elaborate and reply back.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
alpine spr- 60C
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the reply.

The Owner's Manual for these speakers is at the link below- wiring from the crossovers to the speakers is shown at the upper right hand corner of the manual page:

http://d2stobyut4u5rx.cloudfront.net/ImageBank/v20110515150300/Manuals/500/500SPR60C.PDF

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. Mike
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

You're welcome Mike. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.