Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Louie you there?

Customer Question

Hi Louie you there?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see Louie hasnt replied here.If you are installing or trying to diagnose a fault with the alarm system you might check with an auto accessory install facility to see if they have or can get the info on how to test or install this here.If this is not what you are looking for or this was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete