Roger, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Ultimate patience with even the most novice installer. I can get you THUMPING!!
30429915

I bought a 2010 Nissan Titan pickup and it came with a Viper

Customer Question

I bought a 2010 Nissan Titan pickup and it came with a Viper remote Mod no. 7656 , how do I program it for this truck?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today. Here's the instructions to pair the remote with your viper system in the vehicle. You will need to get to the viper control in your vehicle to do these pairing functions.

1. Press and hold the f button for 8 seconds. The transmit LED will come on solid. Release the f button.

2. Press and hold the {:) button until the transmit LED flash~s 3 times then comes on solid.

3. Press the Q button.

4. Wait several seconds for feedback as the remote generates a security encryption and sends it to the Control Center. If pairing is successful, the siren or horn sounds, turn off the vehicle key to exit vehicle pairing. If pairing is not successful press and release the f button once and then repeat steps 2 & 3.

To exit pairing mode on the remote: Press and release the f button once, then press and hold until the transmit LED shuts off or wait 30 seconds without pressing a button.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to be of assistance. Please don't forget to leave a positive rating for me. Thanks and have a wonderful holiday!!!

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

I'm just checking in to see if you were able to get your remote programmed. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Please rate my service excellent once our conversation is complete. If you don't feel I've provided excellent service, continue to respond and I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure you are satisfied with your service!!