Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Rosen car show alti-13 reverse trigger is not turning on

Customer Question

rosen car show alti-13 reverse trigger is not turning on camera all connections are connected i can go to manual camera button and get signal i have checked all settings and reverse trigger is on I'm stumped
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

If I understand correctly, the head unit is switching over but the camera is not turning on? If that's the case, make sure the power to the camera is connected to the reverse light circuit - or if you have powered it a different way, make sure it is getting power - the most common way is to have it connected to the reverse lights so it only comes on when in reverse.