Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Ii I have pioneer carrozzeria raku navi AVICMR088 car av

Customer Question

Hiii I have pioneer carrozzeria raku navi AVICMR088 car av system so how to change the language from japanese to english
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, if the language is in Japanese, then the vehicle with everything in it including this Pioneer is a JDM; Japan Domestic model. As such, it is primarily intended for the Japanese market thus everything in it would cater to the local Japanese users including the Pioneer Carrozzeria, its language, even the FM radio/tuning stations. There is no easy/cost-effective way of converting an electronbic JDM product for New Zealand use.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How i do it for as an extra chrge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much i have to spend
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps the video HERE may shed additional insight.