Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Clifford alarm system, Arrow 3. I purchased a

Customer Question

I have a Clifford alarm system, Arrow 3. I purchased a remote transmitter from Clifford. The simple instructions require a code to program the transmitter, and it required the receiver code. It seems that the installer changed the factory default code and the transmitter will not program. I do have a working transmitter. The factory said that I need to have a Clifford dealer reset the receiver code with a "Clifford wizard" box. Can you help?
Bob Reingold***@******.***, or(###) ###-####
Thank you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

I am familiar with the part you need to do this. As long as you have this device, you will be able to do the programming through the PC. Here is a link to the software and the device as a kit:

http://amzn.to/1Lyqi0c