Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer deck at home ; al the components work,

Customer Question

hi i have a pioneer deck at home ; al the components work , exept yhe cd part; it looks like he does'nt notice i put the cd in the device.Shows ; "CD Err1"
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Pioneer.

Still and if have not been tried, attempt a lens cleaning with the use of a disc for such purpose similar to the product shown HERE.

If not corrective, then consider the likely possibility of an internal hardware issue. If so, then the Pioneer would have to be opened up for visual inspection, mechanical/voltage/continuity/resistance checks, confirm faults and effect repairs.

If comfortably able and feel safe to do so, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the answer.Althuogh it si friendly , i cannot say that it helped me.
After all, i mymeslf also knew that the cleaning of the lens might be a solution , which it didn't- and your final information of opening the device isnt' helpfull either.
The final solution is to bring the Pioneer back to the shop for a repair.
I hope you also see that your answer does not verify the 16 dollar, so i would be very much appreciated if i got a refund.
Th
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Peter Schellekens.
Belgium.
PS or should i ask the repayment through PayPal ?
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Please contact Customer Support.

Thanks.