Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I plugged a backup camera my radio and now all my screen

Customer Question

I plugged a backup camera my radio and now all my screen will show is the image may appear reversed what do I do?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question. In addition to having it connected to your radio, you usually have to have a connected to power. Usually that power comes from the reverse lights. The wires usually split and then connected to the power of the camera so that it turns on when you are in reverse. This may differ depending on the model you have, but you didn't provide specifics on the model. This is the first thing I would check. Make sure the camera has power.

I have not heard back from you since I replied to your question. Have I answered your question or do need additional information? Please let me know. Also I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using either 3, 4 or 5 stars. Thank you.