stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I'm trying to put a new Alpine stereo in my 95 Jeep and the

Customer Question

I'm trying to put a new Alpine stereo in my 95 Jeep and the wiring harness for the stereo has different colors then the Jeep harness
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

The usual method here is to by an interface harness which DOES have wires the same color as your radio, but also has the plugs that will fit your Jeep. Did you already cut the plugs off the factory wiring?