Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Pioneer AVH-270BT unit car. I really like the unit,

Customer Question

I have a Pioneer AVH-270BT unit for my car. I really like the unit, but am frustrated because the song info that is displayed on the screen will not change as the next song on the radio comes on. It does the same thing on some music apps played through bluetooth as well. The scrolling song info changes, but the more detailed info below does not change when the song changes. Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

No such problem is mentioned, that I can find, so you may have a rare malfunction of the Pioneer AVH system, perhaps.

But trying an update of the Pioneer device, appropriate to and exactly matched to the model #, would be one thing to try - if there is such an update issued by Pioneer themselves (-no other update should be applied, it could ruin the function of the device altogether.)

And it might just possibly be something else: if the song info does not change when you are playing to the unit from an Apple (or Android?) device, then you may need to enable iTunes tagging as an option.

Or perhaps something else? but tell me a little more about the problem, and it may suggest something else also.