Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a 2004 Honda Accord with an Alpine Navigation system

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2004 Honda Accord with an Alpine Navigation system installed. I'm unable to get my screen to come on at all. There are white lines flashing through the screen, kind of like an old school tv. I've looked at the back of the Alpine unit in my trunk... There are four holes for plugs, but only three are plugged in. Are you able to assist me with this issue?
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ref #: BN443AO
Serial #: DHB23014651A
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I am familiar with this problem and in every case what I've seen this, the screen needs to be replaced. It would not be unusual for only fewer than 4 of those plugs to be plugged in depending on the type of installation and the components attached. So I do think that the screen needs to be replaced in order to correct the problem. If you're thinking about doing that yourself, let me know and I'll see if I can help you find replacement screen.