Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

I just had an amp and subs installed in my 2015 ford focus.

Customer Question

I just had an amp and subs installed in my 2015 ford focus. By pros. It sounds terrible. Threw a little research they hooked up the converter to only 1 rear speaker. Should it be on both rear, or both front? And just not 1?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. It should be connected to both rear speakers and you should have a line out converter from your radio: Click Here If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Ford.