ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a device kenwood dvd player dox4033 has lost PIN

Customer Question

I have a device kenwood dvd player dox4033 has lost PIN number after the lifting of the car battery
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Try the following three common security codes: 1-2-3-4 (a code many Kenwood owners use), 3-0-5-1 (a common security code in Kenwood manuals) and KCAR (works on some Kenwood models).
If these common codes don't work, then you will need to contact Kenwood to get the device decoded.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried and entered the numbers to no avail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You seem to love the people's money in this way to deny what this and any expert who gives wrong answers will be told authorities Responsible for you took money irrationally

I did not take any money. You paid a deposit to the website when you asked your question.

I am a user of this site, just like you, and I have been paid nothing for my time until you are 100% satisfied.

If those common codes don't work, then you will need to contact Kenwood to get the device decoded.