Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

Pete ihave a suzuki ignis and the blaupunct cd radio needs a

Customer Question

Hi Pete ihave a suzuki ignis and the blaupunct cd radio needs a code to open.can you please help me? Many thanks
Nasos
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The radio security lock is an anti-theft feature. When the device is removed from the car, the battery power is interrupted to it, and this activates the anti-theft feature. The unlock code can only be generated by a Suzuki dealership. You would need to bring it to them or at least call to give them your VIN number and sometimes the radio serial number to get the unlock code. Some dealerships require proof of ownership before they will generate the code so you may need to call around. Otherwise you can try using this site: Click Here Sometimes it will also be on a card in the user manual, or on a sticker on the radio itself if you remove it as well, when you do get it I suggest writing it down in case this ever happens again. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Suzuki .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Freddie I have paid you 23£ or € through PayPal. If only Suzuki will help me can you refund me please?
Many thanks
Nasos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I have sent this to customer service for you. I have no control over what is needed to help you and if I had not answered you may not have gotten one at all due to the response you gave. I thought you would rather know than have your question not answered at all even if it was news you did not want to hear.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ol i will wait for the customer service to help me with tje code or refund me cause it is not fair to charge money just to say that you cannot help me
Many thanks
Nasos
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I did not say I can not help you, I gave you the only methods to fix your issue. The site and Suzuki I have no control over that being needed. Please do not reply. Customer service will contact you, this site forces me to be the last to reply on the page.