Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How can I reset the password Pioneer avic x930bt

Customer Question

How can I reset the password
Pioneer avic x930bt
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the password ***** ***** security concern hence a RESET is not as easy as would be expected. The prescribed approach is to consult with and/or seek the services of an authorized Pioneer Service Center with proof of purchase and the serial number of the unit.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.