Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a AVH_P3300BT and I am trying to pair a new Iphone 6.

Customer Question

I have a AVH_P3300BT and I am trying to pair a new Iphone 6. When attempting it says I have to remove a device. My problem is the tools icon in the phone mode does not display. I can see the icon there but it is liked turned off.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

It may be referring to the audio pairing and not the phone pairing. I would suggest removing all pairings that you have on the head unit and then starting again with the iPhone. Also, I would go into the iPhone and clear pairings that you have in there as well. That should resolve the issue, but if it doesn't, let me know and I will help you until your question is answered.