Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Just installed a DDX9702s carplay plays music if its on

Customer Question

just installed a DDX9702s carplay plays music if its on wired connection but while you can hear the phone dial you cannot hear the call or it ring once you hit send.
If blue tooth is connected you can't hear the music at all even though it shows the song list like it is connecting to the phone. If you press play it try for a second then just goes back with the play button waiting to be pressed.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Make sure this system was wired in properly.If this is checked and found to be o.k. this sounds like an issue with possibly the head unit itself or the microphone as in some cases a faulty micro phone will cause an issue like this here.This will have to be checked into/tested further to locate which component is the cause here and from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.