umdterp13
umdterp13, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Custom Installer / 12 Volt Tech
30812386

I have a pioneer aviv-z150bh and I can't it to update I

Customer Question

I have a pioneer aviv-z150bh and I can't it to update I tried sd and memory stick it doesn't read the card . I even took it to a dealer and let him try same result . Can u help
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 1 year ago.

Silly question? You read the instructions on the firmware update, correct? If you already have Version 1.06, you're not going to see anything happen... I simply don't know what your unit shipped with, beyond that I have experienced media that would not work, one stick would while another never was recognized by the device. Trying a new SD card is the only way I could guarantee it's not the media since the chance of file corruption is minimal; a new card would negate this possibility.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have 1.6 I have 1.0 that's y I'm trying to update it !! Did u not read my question I told u I even brought it to a dealer to update it and he couldn't so y would either of try to update something that's up to date
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me an answer on my original question please