Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just purchased a vehicle which has installed a Kenwood

Customer Question

I just purchased a vehicle which has installed a Kenwood ddx318 system the manual for this system was not included. I would like to acquire the manuel for the a for mentioned system so that can do things like set the clock know how many CD's it holds etc. Is a manual available, or can i download it.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please click HERE.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/