Expert-Repair
Expert-Repair, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

My tuner on my kenwood ddx492 is not working. cd, backup

Customer Question

my tuner on my kenwood ddx492 is not working. cd, backup camera, usb are working.. ?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Expert-Repair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You say that the "tuner" is not working but I would really need for you to elaborate on that, such as it functions but no audio output or it will not lock onto any stations or just plays static as each one of these will be a different problem.

For now you can try resetting the unit and checking your antenna connection to be sure both do not fix the problem.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.