Expert-Repair
Expert-Repair, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I just purchased a 2001 Chalet Alpine Camper Trailer. The

Customer Question

I just purchased a 2001 Chalet Alpine Camper Trailer. The batteries are new and the lights are working fine in the interior, so I know it's getting power. However, the outlets are not working. I tested each of the four outlets. Any suggestions?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Expert-Repair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

If the only thing that is not working are the outlets then I would start by checking the breaker and if it has an gfci checking that that outlet is not tripped, if so simply trying to reset it to cure the problem. Next you would want to check for power at the breaker and at the first outlet before it runs to the other outlets as in some cases there can be a problem there not allowing it to go to the others. We can then further proceed as needed.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Thank you!

- Joe